Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas Wish List for Her


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9


Alright, I must confess that this compilation of gift ideas for the lady in your life is just slightly selfish.
 As in, we could title this: "Ashton's Christmas Wish List"
Simply because I would not mind receiving (or giving) any one of these gifts. 
 
The links to everything can be found above. 
But, I have to mention that the first time I tried Dr. Brown's Soda was in the lovely city of Charleston at this quaint deli-style restaurant. 
And it was the best root beer I have ever had. The only difference being that I drink diet root beer. 
So, now you know it must be really good if I can say that about diet root beer. 

And those rings from Lisa Leonard.....I am seriously putting those on my list. 
One with Erick's name on it and one with baby girl's name. 

And don't even get me started on those Minnetonka boots. 
 But, that's just me. 

What is on your Christmas list this year (to give or receive)?




4 comments:

  1. LOVE those boots! and so excited to hear that sweet pea's name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've picked some great things lovely! I particularly love that scarf- there's something about tartan, isn't there!? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you Alice! Yes, that scarf....it really does look classic. And warm. Which is a plus!

      Delete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...